Ahmed Kathrada Private Hospital is proud announce that it has registered to vaccinate those members of the public who are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine in phase two of the national rollout campaign.
You may register for the vaccination on the Department of Health Electronic Vaccination Data System if you are an un-vaccinated healthcare worker or are over 60 years of age.
You may register through any of the following means –
1. Online – https://vaccine.enroll.health.gov.za
2. USSD (free on all South African mobile networks) – Dial *134*832*IDNUMBER#, if you do
not have an ID number, just dial *132*832#
3. WhatsApp – Send the word REGISTER to 060 012 3456
4. Hotline (free on all South African mobile networks) – Call 0800 029 999 (8h00 – 18h00
Monday to Sunday)
ONLY those registered AND with a scheduled appointment received via SMS will be vaccinated at Ahmed Kathrada Private Hospital on the date and time of your specified appointment. Once you receive your appointment details via SMS –
Please arrive at the specified facility on the correct date and at the correct time.
Please bring along your:
Medical Aid Card
And visit https://www.lenmed.co.za/visitor-screening/ to complete Covid screening prior to
arrival to save time.
All safety procedures remain in place at the hospital and visiting continues to be restricted.
Lenmed encourages our communities to continue to adhere to all safety precautions including correctly wearing a mask, practicing social distancing and consistent hand hygiene.
The Lenmed group is honoured to have been given the privilege to vaccinate our community members and to be a part of providing hope and continuing the fight against the COVID-19
The Lenmed group proudly owns and manages 13 hospitals in three African countries, South Africa, Botswana and Mozambique.
- Ahmed Kathrada Private Hospital Commences Rollout of the Johnson and Johnson Covid-19 Vaccine
- Lockdown Level 2 Now Begins